Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #4

Hi everyone! 

Waiting on Wednesday is a book meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme features books that we are anxiously waiting for the release date of or waiting to get our hands on. So my pick this week is... *Drum roll please!!*

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Release date: November 15th 2011 
BUT  I've been told that this is already out in Australia! (However the bookstore I went to earlier hadn't received their stock yet)

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

From Goodreads: "Juliette hasn't touched anyone in exactly 264 days. 

The last time she did, it was an accident, but The Reestablishment locked her up for murder. No one knows why Juliette's touch is fatal. As long as she doesn't hurt anyone else, no one really cares. The world is too busy crumbling to pieces to pay attention to a 17-year-old girl. Diseases are destroying the population, food is hard to find, birds don't fly anymore, and the clouds are the wrong color. 

The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war-- and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she's exactly what they need right now. 

Juliette has to make a choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior."


Sounds so good that I can barely contain myself!! Lucky for my local bookstore they had this one on order, otherwise I would have been having words with them! 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? I would love to hear from you in the comments or link me to your WoW posts :)

Happy reading! 

- Amy

12 comments:

  1. Oh awesome pick! Shatter Me is a fantastic book!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this book sounds so awesome. I'm so excited that its getting such positive reviews too. It makes me want it even more!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for this book.. I need it NOW..

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just won an ARC of this book, and I am super excited to read it! GREAT PICK! thanks for sharing

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I definitely can't wait to read this book either! It sounds so amazing!

    Sylke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    This book is on my to-read list for so long! Love your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting on this one too. It's gotten a LOT of buzz recently. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree I can't wait til it comes out, a few days now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shatter Me is so good. One of the best books of the year in my opinion. Great choice. Come check out my WOW pick.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really excited about this one too! It sounds so awesome! Great pick!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this cover quite a few times this week. I like the cover. It seems like the book is an intense read. Great pick! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, thanks for stopping by mine! :)

    OOh Shatter Me! Great pick! That's one of my other choices... i've heard a LOT of praises bout this book, and I so so so want a copy of it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...