Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #16

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading  to give our readers a little preview of the book we are currently reading


Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Series: Unbound #1
Release Date: January 1st 2011
Publisher: Mira
Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

"You've been shot, Liv."
"Oh. How the hell had I missed that?"



and

Her mouth was open, as if she wanted to say something, and I wanted to kiss her to show her that sometimes you don't need words. Sometimes they only get in the way, and you end up talking yourself out of things you need. People you want.

I wrote this ages ago and didn't post it, so I have now read Blood Bound and loved it. I have the second one waiting to be read I just need to find the time!!

What are you currently reading? Check out my latest review of Liar by Justine Larbalestier

Happy reading!
- Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...